Here's a great recipe with ingredient grown right in your GrowBot! Spinach usually takes about 4 weeks to harvest in the GrowBot, so plan ahead and enjoy this delicious light meal!
Thanks to Annies for the recipe!
- 1 box Mac and Cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or mozzarella + provolone blend)
- 1½ cups frozen peas
- 2 heaping cups fresh spinach
- 2 cans albacore tuna, drained and heated in a pan
- ½ cup red grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- fresh basil for garnish
- Boil shell pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain and place pasta back into pot.
- Heating the pot over medium heat, stir in the cheese packet, milk, butter, shredded cheese and frozen peas. Mix until everything is well blended.
- Add in the fresh spinach, tuna and tomatoes.
- Mix until the spinach has wilted and everything is coated in the cheese mixture.
- Remove from the heat, garnish with some fresh basil and serve!